Hi there, I am Zornitsa Pavlova
- Location – Varna, Bulgaria
- Marital Status – married, mother of two girls – Anastasia (8 years) and Ekaterina (5+ years)
- Education – Master’s Degree in Communications for Development
- What do I do for a living – Corporate Planning Manager in the field of renewable energy sources
- Age: 37
- Height: 172cm
- Weight: 62kg
- Clothing size: 38
- Shoe size: 37
- Hair: curly (3A) around my neck and the lower layers and wavy in the upper layers; I don’t dye it (yet)
- Skin: normal to oily (in the T-zone), sensitive, with large pores
- Favourite ingredients: AHAs and BHA, vitamin C, retinol and tretinoin
- Sensitivity to: SLS/SLES, sodium benzoate (internally and externaly)
- I decline a large portion of the PR samples, because they don’t fit my preferences and I wouldn’t purchase them myself. (It doesn’t matter that it’s free if I don’t need it and I won’t use it).
- The advice I give in my videos and blog posts are the same as I would give you personally; the same ones that are for my closest people.
- I am honest when sharing my opinion and impressions both here and on my video channels. No matter whether a product has been given to me for free or I bought it myself, if I don’t like it, I will share what I think are its pros and cons or I will not give any feedback because it is not worth even this effort (but most often the former, with the note that it is according to my preferences, hair/skin type or taste).
- I indicate when a product has been sent to me as a sample or when the material is made in partnership with a company. It is a joy and a privilege for me to work with the brands that I like and support.
- The materials in this blog may contain affiliate links to sites from which I shop or where you can find a particular product.
Where to find me: